Thinking about a trip to Disney World in 2020? Packages are now available and I’d love to help you plan! I’ve been trained and certified by Disney to help you book and plan the perfect vacation to fit your budget and your expectations.
Some things to think about when planning a Disney vacation:
- Will we spend more time in the parks or the hotel room? The answer is where you should spend your money.
- Is a meal plan worth it? In my opinion, it is if you plan to do character meals.
- When should we travel? There isn’t really a slow time at Disney World anymore, but school vacations, holidays and summer are busier. If you have a little more flexibility with your schedule you may find better prices.
- Do we need to stay on Disney property? My recommendation is always yes. The ease of transportation between resorts and parks if you stay on property is worth A LOT (and it’s FREE!).
- Which park will we spend the most time in? If you know that, we can find a hotel close to that park!
Those are just a few things to keep in mind, but there’s so much more to consider! And that’s why I’m here. Don’t get overwhelmed, I’ll help with every step.
You can email me at email@example.com or fill out this form to request a vacation quote!
Have a magical day