Some of your favorite Disney villains will be taking over the Disney After Hours events this summer, June 6th to August 8th 2019.
The Disney After Hours events are open to a limited number of guests. Event tickets allow guests into Magic Kingdom at 7pm and they’ll stay through park closing plus three hours after closing. The most popular rides remain open and wait times are lower than during normal hours. Ice cream, popcorn and some beverages are included in the cost of the event.
For the first time ever, the villains are taking over these events! Here are some of the wicked good things you can expect:
- A new villains stage show featuring Hades (Hercules), Jafar (Aladdin), The Queen (Snow White), Dr. Facilier (The Princess and the Frog) and Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty).
- Maleficent, in her fire-breathing dragon form, will be out “greeting” guests.
- Villainous enhancements to rides such as Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Specialty food and beverages inspired by your favorite Disney villains (available for purchase).
- Special, limited edition, event merchandise.
Something to take note of: while the villains will be staring in a new stage show, they will not be available for photos or meet and greets.
Purchase Disney Villains After Hours event tickets in advance for $139 per person (ages 3+). If space is still available, event tickets will be for sale on the day of for $144 per person (ages 3+). Tickets go on sale April 29, 2019.
Party Dates are as follows:
- Thursday, June 6, 2019
- Thursday, June 13, 2019
- Thursday, June 20, 2019
- Thursday, June 27, 2019
- Monday, July 1, 2019
- Thursday, July 11, 2019
- Thursday, July 18, 2019
- Thursday, July 25, 2019
- Thursday, August 1, 2019
- Thursday, August 8, 2019
Ready to book your Disney vacation? Let’s get your package booked before these tickets release so they’re an easy add on! You can email me at email@example.com or fill out a vacation quote request here.